A combination of little else tangible in my life and the fact that I am actually really getting into this season and watching a fair amount of basketball after early apathy has brought me back to the Shawn Kemp Redemption.
Like the prolific child bearer this site is named after, I will try to be fertile in my posts, writing hopefully each day about the lay of the land in the NBA.
Here are some questions this site will attempt to answer in the coming days, weeks, months:
1. What happened to Andrew Bynum?
2. Can anyone disprove that the Golden State Warriors are the most aesthetically pleasing team ever?
3. Who will finish 3rd in the NBA’s Eastern Conference?
4. What have I learned from attending several Los Angeles Clipper games?
5. Is the league moving away from tattoos?
6. Besides Rudy Gay, who are the players we now self-satisfyingly know are actually not good at basketball due to advances in quantitative evaluations?
7. Can Scott Skiles save Brandon Jennings?
8. Why were the Atlanta Hawks so much better last year than this year?
9. Why is Portland so much better than we thought?
10. Who is the coach of the Phoenix Suns?
Please join me on this journey.